InterpretingPlus is committed to providing American Sign Language interpreting services in a professional, ethical, and respectful manner that exceeds the expectations of our customers. All of our interpreters adhere to a Code of Professional Conduct set forth by the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. Therefore, regardless of how private or sensitive the issue being interpreted is, the conversation remains confidential.
We employ nationally certified and highly qualified interpreters to provide communication access for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Communities. We have formally trained interpreters who will accurately convey the message and bridge the communication gap between the deaf and hearing individual. Our customer base includes but is not limited to: medical appointments (surgeries, ER and routine office visits, procedures, mental/social service appointments), employment and classroom settings, trainings and staff meetings.
In the medical arena, our interpreters respect the HIPPA laws and we guarantee that the patient and the medical staff receive professional services and the information remains confidential. We also respect that some medical assignments are sensitive in nature so we can provide the option of a male or female interpreter or a preferred interpreter if the consumer has identified one.
PARTNER WITH INTERPRETINGPLUS TODAY!
- We want to serve you
- We offer the most cost effective pricing with the highest professional service
- Our interpreters are nationally certified or highly qualified
- Our staff is friendly, respectful, and compassionate
- We have a high success rate with covering last minute requests
- We are diligent about returning telephone calls and e-mails. It is our goal to respond to them within one (1) business day
- We’re bringing the personal connection and integrity back into the business
Under Section 44 of the IRS Code, you may be eligible to receive a tax credit for expenditures for sign language interpreters. Visit www.ada.gov/taxincent for more information. Request an interpreter here